Your Brake Service includes:
- Thorough brake system evaluation
- Replace worn brake pads and/or brake shoes as needed
- Change brake fluid if needed
- Replace calipers or wheel cylinders as needed
- End-to-end maintenance and safety check
Brake Repair and Brake Service
Brakes wear out over time requiring service. How long your brakes last is based on various things such as driving conditions, how you brake and other factors. For this reason, it is necessary to service your brakes regularly.
We are familiar with the driving conditions here in Lancaster County and know that your brakes need care. Especially important is changing the brake fluid because of the high humidity encountered in out section of the country. Changing brake fluid protects the brake system, including the Anti Lock Brake System(ABS), from corrosion and rust. So we provide a complimentary inspection with every service to make sure that any
problem is handled before it becomes a major concern.
Schedule your Brake Service today, 717-285-3738.