Your Fuel Injunction Service may include:
- Cleaning of carbon deposits from valves and from portions of your engine.
BENEFIT: Increases fuel economy and boosts engine performance.
WHEN: Every 60000 miles or whenever you notice performance issues.
Fuel Induction Service
Fuel induction service is a preventative maintenance procedure for your car’s engine. Some signs that you car may need a fuel induction service include:
- Your car hesitates when accelerating
- Shaking or vibrating while your car is in idle
- Decreased fuel efficiency
- A rougher ride than usual
Schedule your Fuel Induction Service today, 717-285-3738.