Tips for Leaving Your Car at the Airport’s Long Term Parking
Keeping your car secure at the airport while you are away will prevent unwanted surprises when you return. Here are some tips for Tips for Airport Long Term Parking:
1. Remove valuables and ticket information
– Take your parking stub with you.
– Remove your extra key.
– Don’t leave a copy of your trip in your car.
– Remove blankets or jackets, thieves may assume you are trying to cover something.
2. Remove trash
– Makes you car more pleasant for the ride home.
– A clean car gives the appearance that everything is secure and nothin is hidden.
3. Arrive early, don’t rush!
– Make a list of what you need to do and check things off as you do them.
– Lock your doors!
4. Choose your parking spot
– Park where there are security cameras.
– Park under a light.
5. Pick your parking lot wisely
– Choose 24-hour security with closed circuit security monitoring.
– Look for a lot that is staffed by real people 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
6. Give your car a checkup
– Inflate tires, make sure battery has full charge.
– If you’ve been putting off fixing something do so now, a small issue can easily become a much more serious and expensive problem after your car sits awhile.
REMEMBER to note your parking lot and space number before leaving your car!
This article was brought to you by Roberts Automotive, a car repair shop located in Mountville, PA. Their services cover anything from an oil change to transmission repair.